A message from our founder…
A successful company needs goals, great employees and values which provide a template for creating a successful culture. An organization is people working together to bring value to a customer which is exactly why we consider every one of our Associates our most important customer. How we respect and treat one another is paramount to our success, providing all of us a roadmap to satisfy both our internal and external customers. How we work together matters and a list of values is just that, unless we actually live those values. As we do, we will build a great team that cares about one another and about what they accomplish.
What follows are the values by which we strive to conduct business at Fitz Chem, as well as treat our customers and each other. We believe that the extent to which we demonstrate each is ultimately a measure of our success as a company. While we don’t expect compliments for living by these values, we hope you’ll let us know if you ever think we fall short of them.
Chief Executive Officer
- We listen.
- We act with integrity, honesty, and a sense of ethics in everything we do.
- We respect and rely on all our Associates for their initiative and contributions.
- We realize that every job is essential to our success.
- We support the growth of people, both personally and professionally.
- We communicate openly and honestly without fear of retribution. No gray areas. No hidden agendas.
- We recognize and celebrate each others’ successes.
- We develop trust in and respect for each other through our interactions.
- We strive continually to improve the quality of everything we do.
- We are passionate in serving both our internal and external customers.
- We are responsible for our choices and accountable for our actions.
- We are determined to succeed.